At M SPACE, we utilize modular construction (also known as prefabricated construction), a process in which buildings are constructed in sections, in a controlled factory environment. As modules are being constructed, site work commences to install foundation, utilities and initial site grading. The modules are then transported to the job site and installed before applying final interior and exterior finishes and connecting utilities. The final step is site grading, concrete work and landscaping. This concurrent schedule results in a shorter construction timeline and earlier occupancy.
Permanent modular buildings are built to the same building codes as traditional buildings, making permanent modular construction an equivalent alternative to traditional construction methods, but with a variety of additional benefits:
- Significantly streamlined construction process offering efficiency and time savings.
- Earlier occupancy due to a shorter construction timeline.
- Reduced environmental impact and various green building options.
The modular construction process of prefabricated buildings has undergone fundamental advancements throughout the years. Permanent modular buildings are now:
- Capable of delivering greater design and construction quality.
- Increased quality, appearance and design flexibility of site-built construction.
- Available as traditional or highly customized models.
- Choice of standard materials or custom finishes.
- Available as small single story buildings or large multi-story complexes.
Whether you’re planning, budgeting or in need of immediate modular construction, M SPACE is available to assist with all your modular construction needs, including a variety of options from sales to modular leasing to modular financing. Call us any time at 877.677.2231.